Monday, December 2, 2013

IN TIME (2011)

In time (2011)



     Do you think it’s expensive to pay couple of dollars for a cup of coffee? Maybe you don’t think so. What about paying 20 minute? It sounds more precious when we think value compared to our time. “In time” is about the world that value time. People buy things by their time. People earn their time by their work. This movie made me think about value of time.
     Will and Rachel were small family. They do menial work to survive. They are born with clock on their arm. It shows how much time is left. If someone’s clock becomes zero, that guy will die. So they should work to survive. One day, Will’s mother, Rachel, found out she didn’t have enough time to get the bus ticket. She tried to run to her house and borrow Will’s time. But she didn’t make it. After she died, Will wandered around his town. He accidently get lots a time. And his adventure began.

     What a brilliant idea to use time as a currency! It was a fresh idea. This movie reminded me how important time is. Casts were also huge. Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wild showed great acting skills. I like the design of their arm-clock. It was so real. I could feel about the importance of time. “A day. You can do a lot in a day” They actually did a lot. So can I. I can do lots of things in a day. I want to give five stars for this movie. It has good casting, interesting topic, and make me save my time. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment