Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pacific rim

I first wathced pacific rim by chance. It was great on its former splender even though I watched this movie on Television. I used to become used to many scenes which robots come out because I have seen these things when I was young and through other movies. However, it was very vivid unlike I saw in the cartoon.

The robots of which name is Jaeger, against Kaijus are manipulated by two people per one robot. There were a team joining a jaeger. Although Rollie and his brother was dynamic duo, Rollie's brother went flatline in fighting. Rollie quited as pilot. However,  they became nice partners after Rollie met maco who managed to survive from a monster. They both are skilled at material arts.

The movie only showed quarrel with monsters. Although that seemed to be a little violent, I could not miss any scene because it made me preoccupied. I think that all people would be absorbed in this movie. Heroes who were robot pilots sacrificed themselves. All heroes had their feelings hurt. Nevertheless, they fought for people. Applying this movie to the real world, I think if it were not for soldiers or someone like those people at the cost of those people's victims who protected us, we could have not lived happily.
So, all pilots were cool to me. They were heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment