Monday, December 2, 2013

The Emperor's New Groove(2000)

witch, and her colleague
This is an animation about the king whose name is Cuzco. He was really violent and rude man. However, because of his temper, he was punished by witch who was his servant. she was fired by Cuzco, so she hated him. Handsome and arrogant Cuzco was changed by her. he changed into animals, a humble pony. when he changed, I was really surprised, because I couldn't imagine that. It was an unrealistic story. It couldn't be happen. Even though it was a nonsense story, It was really fun and instructive film.
 


Cuzco was really arrogant king.
I want to ask to you. What do you think about man's nature. Do you think it can be changed by environment and the situation? I think it could be, and in this film Cuzco was really not good man. He was so arrogant, selfish man. When he changed to lama, I think "He deserved". but he met Pacha and he changed, a little bit. I watched a lot like this movie's story. It was a story about good man will be happy and bad villain will be punished. this was really common story to me. however, this story is more special than others. because Cuzco was not good man, at first.

At first scene, I though he was villain but it wasn't. That was why I though it was so original. This film gave me a big smile. I think all Disney animation's Figure and background is so cool. this was too. It was really funny movie. At first, I feel little boring, but film was going back it was more fun. I like characters in the film who are funky and fascinating. This film made me watch the screen unaware of time was going.

I want to give this film 5 stars out of 5. It was really good to children and adults too. I thought all animation is only for children, but it was really interesting to me too. I really like this movie. this movie has next story film about Cuzco too. I want to watch that next time. If you like animation, you will be love this movie. I hope to give this film to my future babies. Because, it was really fun. It was old movie, because it was made in 2000. However it was perfect, even though, a little childish.
Pacha and lama




No comments:

Post a Comment