Thursday, December 12, 2013

The hunger games

 The hunger game, it is the most cruel game in the history. In the Panem, each distr
ict choose one boy and one girl under 18 for participating in this cruel game. Each of representatives learn how to survive and kill other representatives and the last person becomes the winner. The winner can live as a royal person.  Katniss Everdeen, the sixteen-year-old girl was chosen as a representative of District 12. Originally, her sister was chosen, but Katniss replaced for her sister because her sister was too young to participate in the game.
 She asked Gale to take care of her family and depart for the game. She met Haymich, the winner of the last game from District 12. He teached her how to survive and how to attract the committee. she attracts the committee with her own charm and get a lot of supports. Despite of many threats of the union of other representatives and hazards, she finally won the game with Peeta, the boy from same district.
 I have heard of this movie many times, but I didn't have much time for watching this movie. However, on Thanksgiving hoilday, I saw this movie by chance in my friend's house. It captivated me from the beginning of the movie. If I was Katniss, I would not replace such a dangerous thing. I was surprised of her courage and love for her sister.
 I thought that how humans greed will cruel when I saw the people drive young boys and girls to the place of death for prosperity of their district. I was moved by the behavior of Katniss that helped a little girl from other district while other cruel and merciless young people tried to kill others.

No comments:

Post a Comment