Saturday, April 6, 2013

Iron Man1--Mingjun Xue

Iron Man1 
     This is a science fiction movie Directed by Jon Favreau,based on the the Marvel Comics character of the same name.It is the first installment of the Iron Man. The film stars Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark, a playboy but an industrialist and master engineer who inherited his father's company. When he went to Afghanistan, sold weapon that made by his company-Stark Industries, he was attacked by local terrorists and his life was in danger. Due to that, he builds a powered exoskeleton to protect himself from pieces of missile attack and becomes the technologically advanced superhero Iron Man. When he came back home, he found his partner had a evil plan...
     I love Iron Man so much since I was in senior high school. I saw the both film series and now I am excited to watch the Iron Man 3. I am going to watch Iron Man 3 which is set for release on May 3, 2013. I really like the film stars Robert Downey, Jr too. His role is very act his character, so that his movie is popular.
     I like this movie because of it's plot and film star. I give this movie rank is 5 star!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment