Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Law-Abiding Citizen (2009).

This movie janre is Thriller and crime.
There is one man who is an ordinary father and who took care of his family very well.
However, his wife and daughter gets killed my the bad guys.
so the guy who was good at keeping the rules performs dreadful things to take revenge.
this guy is so smart enough to hide his crimes. but he doesn't want to do so.
and there is a public prosecutor who wants to verify smart guy's crimes.
so smart guy is used to making a deals with a public prosecutor.
and smart guy keeps taking a revenges on people who are related with his daughter and wife's crime.
eventhough he is in the jeil.
I like this movie because, the last scene shows he is expecting his death, sees the bracelet his daughter had given which had the words "DADDY", made me his love for his daughter which I feel impressed. And this movie has twist ending.
So, I'd like to give 4stars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment