Sunday, April 7, 2013

Madagascar 3-nan chen

Madagascar 3

The story of this movie is that a 4 protagonists: Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman are still trying to get back to the Big Apple and their beloved Central Park zoo. But the trip is not very  successful. They attract the attention of Animal Control in Monte Carlo. Captain of Animal Control Chantel DuBois wants to catch them. After several rounds of desperate struggle, protagonists joined a European tour circus for protection. In circus troup, they help other animals to perform. In finally, they come back New York, but they found New York is not wonderful, so they go to circus troup and start the excitng life.
In my opinion, watching this movie make me get lots of positive energies. I think it is a humorous and exciting movie. In final of the movie, I saw everybody perform in circus troup is perfect. I watched this movie first time in summer vocation of last year and leaves me strong impression.
rating:
I like this movie so I give 5 stars for Madagascar 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment