Thursday, November 21, 2013

Catch Me If You Can (2002)


http://search.yahoo.com

The movie I saw last is Catch Me If You Can, which is very famous among people. It was the first time I saw the movie through my friend's recommendation. The genre of the movie is drama based on a real story about one man's life committing crimes: deceiving lots of people by camouflaging and counterfeiting money.
 
During the entire movie, I could not control my surprise because I could not believe that the story is true. Moreover, the criminal in the movie was a seventeen-year-old boy Frank Abagnale Junior, who did everything that happened in the movie. It was on the first day he transferred to another school that he started camouflage. It was because a student made fun of Frank looking like a substitute teacher. As soon as the school bell rang, Frank started to pretend to be a teacher. 
 
Because of his parents' divorce he ran away from his house and after that, he started to use his talented ability to deceive people. He disguised a lot, such as a reporter, a pilot, a lawyer, a doctor, and even an FBI agent. His camouflage helped himself, who does not have money, counterfeit check because he ran away from his house. However, an FBI agent Carl Hanratty tried to catch Frank, and they began to play cat and mouse each other.
 
While I was watching this film, there was no time that I felt bored. It was because the movie made me keep thinking about as what and how Frank would disguise. Also, I could concentrate on the movie because I wondered whether the FBI agent Carl can catch Frank or not.
 
On the other hand, however, I thought whether Frank could commit crimes with camouflage if he is not handsome. It was because, in some scenes, Frank seduced some women much older than he. I think it could not be successful for him to lure women if he was not handsome.
 
Last, I liked this movie because I never imagined that the criminal could get some chances in the movie. I cannot tell the ending of this movie, but the most memorable scene was in the second half of the movie.
 
Although it is hard for me to believe that this movie is based on a real story, I want others to watch because I am sure that they will have much fun through this movie I gave 5 stars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment