Sunday, November 10, 2013

love actually(2003)

 
 
  "love actually" I like the title of this movie. It can be translated many different means. We can think about "fake love". How much real love is in the world ? First scene of this movie showed the many different kinds of hugs.When we hug , we can see the smile and happiness on their face.
 
 After watched this movie, I felt I missed my family and friends. Actually, before i came here, I had thought "I will not miss my hometown and Korean food.". But I missed everything. In this movie , we can watched many couples. Not only girl and boy's love but also friendship love. I think there are little different between young boy and girl's love and parent's love. Young boy and girl's love is fresh and passionate but parent's love is more difficult. They are not just woman and man. They are father and mother to their children.
 
 In this movie I am interested in 3 couple's love. First love is the love of the man who loved a girl who is a wife of his friend. I can not forget the scene of his propose. When she was in the restaurant, he was the outside of restaurant and proposed to her with sketchbook. He write down his mind on the sketchbook. I felt it is so romantic and sad. This propose scene is one of the most famous scene in this movie.
 
 Second, the president of America and the girl who worked in the White House. They looks passionate. It looks good and happy. They lived different side but they fall in love. It showed that love doesn't have a boundary.
 
 The third, the old singer and his manager. They worked with long time. They looks good friendship and know precious of each other.
 
 After watched this movie, I moved by this movie. I felt warm. I recommend this movie all people. If you need to treat your broken mind. It will be touched to your mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment