Saturday, November 23, 2013

Toy story3 (2010)

I have a big biased view that animation is childish. I have had this mind,too. But we have many recollections about animation when we saw in child times.
Toy story, this is one of my best animation in my child. So when I heard the third series is released, I ran to the theater and watched that.
In the end of the movie, I was affeted and cried loudly. I think this impression is not because of  just toy story3, it is because of reminding my child times with watching piror serieses.
Although this movie is opened to anybody including children, but I think it is for the adults. This is a message that Pixa give to adults who saw piror serieses. These adults are similiar with Andy who forgot the toys. Synopsis seemed to be made for adult, too. For example, toys which are in vending machine were gathered at night for gambling. And Buzz who is the presence of justice became the villian and monitored his friends.
Unhappy ending is charm of Toy story3. Where  is unreal ending like that toys come back to Andy and Andy love them? Instead of this unreal ending, in Toy story3, toys sent to a little girl who is similiar with Andy's child times. How real this movie is! In little girl's love, toys might feel happy and help to make girl's growth.
 Adults, grew up with watching the Toy story and their real toys, maybe sympathize with this movie and feel sorry to their real toys. I threw away many toys in child times. So I felt these feeling, too. What are they doing now? What they felt when I dumped?

   Toy Story 3, it is very special to me, because it makes remind my child times and give a sight to see animation movie exactly without viased view. I grew up one more with toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment