Sunday, November 24, 2013

He‘s Just Not That Into You(2009)

 


영화영어자막 - 그는   This romantic comedy movie show us common love story that we could experience on our life. There are several type of couples who are undergoing love troubles. The most impressive thing is that women usually twist single signs men give to them, and women misunderstand men's minor words to something romantic signs. It actually happens to my friends and I.





  The main character Alex looks like a surpassing adviser, and judges people by his own signs. He explain normal boys mind when they loves somebody or not. By watching this movie, I can realize many differences between women and men's word, behavior, and way of thinking.


[그는당신에게반하지않  I really recommend this movie to you guys who are anticipating real love. I know my peers attract this kind of romantic comedy movie, so don't hesitiate and watch it. This movie could be a great guidelines to you. I give 4.5stars to this movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment