Saturday, November 16, 2013

Les miserables (2012)


December 2012 is one of the world's masterpieces, as any novel, Les Misérables, the film has been released in Korea. The film < Les Misérables >is a musical format that is in progress, "a song thru"-type films. First, I worry about that I can concentrate on the song type movie, but the movies are even more touched by the song greatly impressed with the movie. After Ending of the moive, because I couldn’t forget that impressed, I found and heard the songs of the moive.

Les Misérables is famous of novel and the musical. But I actually got to know this story right throughout the film. Unlike reading in the childhood, the movie now I saw was make cry my mind. In addition, it was the media which are interested in films and musicals, so I can easily understand what has stayed.

When I watched the movie, the young men of the nation towards revolution came out of the scene. After seeing the movie, I found the background of < Les Misérables >. The background is a June uprising of a lot of France uprising. As the fall of Napoleon, the moment of introduction of Absolute monarchy, a citizen rise in revolt who want the freedom.

Les Miserables means who is miserable and poor. Historically, the content of the June uprising, in Les Misérables, is failure to go around barricades being all in protest because of the lack of willingness of some citizens failed plan. In the movie, although revolution comes failed, if you see the main character of the movie, you can see France citizen who live in poor and miserable economically and politically.  

As well as in the movie, I realized great actors is contributing the degree of finishing the movie.

Jean Valjean, Cosette, Tin plate, Jabert, and so on, Many characters figure in the movie but the memorable character is ' Jabert ' character, who chased the Jean Valjean. He is a faithful rigid aspect against the law. But because of Jean Valjean's salvation he falls into a big conflict in the end and ends up himself. In his ‘real’ spirit, I felt really cool.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment