Saturday, November 2, 2013

Push(2009)

푸시     In this movie, there are many people who have superpowers ; mover, pusher, watcher, sniffer, shadow, shifter, and so on. At fist, mover is someone who has ability to move and manipulate objects around them. This movie's main character nick is one of mover. Second, pucher can manipulate someone's memories and actions. It is really scary ability. Wacther can see future condition's images, so this movie character, Cassie always hold a sketchbook to draw something will happen future.


   However, they faced with danger from an organization the United States government called Division. They has been experimenting the superpowers people since 1945, and they obtained strong power. Oneday, Kira who are push and exgirlfriend of nick escaped the Division's lap. Because Kira steal a important drug from Division, Cassie asks to help nick to find Kira. Thus, three of them be chased by Division. You can check the reversal scene at the movie.


I was really looking forward to seeing a fresh thrill of superpower owners, and actually it was fresh to me. I never have seen these kind of superpowers before, and story was well organaized. Also among this movie's actor, I really admire Dacotafanning. When I was yong, I saw her another movie, I am sam. She grows very fastly and beautifully. Especially, her acting skill is very improved, so it was good time to see her youth. At her recently movie 'Breaking Dawn', I saw her scary emotion acting, so I thought she is really good at all kinds of acting. I want to recommend this movie push and give four stars. ★★★★☆



No comments:

Post a Comment