Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gravity(2013)

   This movie is really amazing film. I watched this movie, last weekend in the cinema. It is survival story in the space. no sound, no oxygen, I though survival in the space is impossible. I watched this movie in 3D, so I could observe vivid landscapes of space. It was  so awesome film. 


 
   In this movie, you can see main actor and actress. I think main is actress, and actor is just supporing her. Their name was Sandra Bulock and George Clooney. This film is almost their story. This movie is a series of scenes that are so tense. You can not take your eyes off while you watching movie.

 
   They went to the space because of fixing The Hubble Space Telescope. but they left alone because they collide with debris of satellite. T
his film was the story about them. They struggle to survive in the space, without oxygen, sound,  gravitation. It was really weird and amazing story. There were no aliens and enemy. They left in the vast space in nature.

   While I watch this movie, I though my life. I live in the earth. It is really small compared to the large space.  Suddenly, I felt that I am very small like dust. The title of the film refers to gravity, I thought gravity is really important to us. I can't imagine if we don't have gravity. in this movie, you can watch with no gravity space all the time.

   I don't know about space, so this film is really interesting. I was wondering how this film was created, so I find a picture about that. it look like a just small room, so I disappointed about that. I believed that they made this film in the space. I want to go places where making this film someday, If I can. I can't imagine.

 
   After a long absence I was deeply concentrate in the movie. If you didn't watch this movie I want to recommend this film to you, because you can see amazing space. It was my first experience to visit cinema in America, so it was very special and fun. Many people said "you have to watch this movie in 3D", It was true. you should watch this in 3D in the cinema, it will be unforgettable memory to you. However, this movie is not spectacle and dynamic, so someone said this movie was little boring. For that reason I will give 4 stars out of 5 to this movie. I think this movie is good and bad is clear. I like this movie. Because this film contains a lot of meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment