Sunday, November 24, 2013

Click (2006)

Have you imagined that you control your own time such as rewinding when you get in trouble? I've imagined about changing my time as I like. I wanted to pause when I am with my girlfriend and spend time quickly when I go to school. So, I thought if there is a remote controller which treats time what I want. This movie that I am about to explain is related to my thoughts.

The movie 'Click' is a part of comedy, fantasy and drama genre. It treats very exciting material. It is the 'time'. There is a main character who named 'Michael Newmon'. One day, he got an almighty remote controller, then he could do what he wanted to do. As the time goes, he forgot about his important things because of his ignorance about time.

While I was watching, I thought that it gives some lessons to the watchers.
First, spending much time with your family is the most important in your lifetime. As Michael uses almightily remote controller many times, he started to get in trouble. In these scenes, there were lots of comic scenes. However, through this behavior, this movie gives us the importance of acquaintance. Especially, the last scene which is rainy day gives us the importance extremely.

Furthermore, I think that it is good to be satisfied with the present right now. The time in the past never come back. If you are satisfied with, now you are happy and will have a great time in the future. Also, by knowing about his future, he recognized his arrogance and individualism.
If you watch this movie, you may have mixed feelings about your own life.

As I came to America, I didn't know about the importance of family. But while watching, I felt regrettable and thought that I would spend my time to my important people appropriately. And if you watch the movie 'Click', you would change your pessimistic mind. Be positive and be satistied with your own present time. This movie gave me some meaningful things. I really recommend if you like a part of comic and dramatic movies. Therefore, in my case,  I give 4.5 stars out of 5 to this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment