Sunday, November 24, 2013

Warm Bodies(2013)

The movie ‘warm bodies’ is a part of comedy, horror, love genre. I think this movie is so original. I think almost movies about zombie are horrible. However, this movie isn’t. This film is about a love of Zombie man and human girl. They are so cute couples. I thought zombie is so dangerous and bad, but my thoughts were changed after I had watched this film.
 
I really like this film’s main character. His name is ‘R’. He don’t remember his name, age, who he was. One day, he met a beautiful girl, her name was ‘Jullie’, she is so kind and brave girl. They fell in love. This film is a story of their romance, but not only romance. It was fun and little scary too.
In this movie, there are many zombies comes out. They are just zombies not special. But only 'R' was differnet. He had thinkings. He could think and speak, little. It is diiferenties with other zombies. He was special zombie, and after he met one girl, he will be more changed by that girl.
People tried to kill him and other zombies. However, they are not forgive, and overcame, and trying to be human. It was really impressed and touching story to me.
I think this movie’s main actor is so handsome. I like him very much. His name is Nicholas Hoult. He acted many movies. Another his film is ‘Jack the giant killer’. I watched that movie too. He acted very well. He was really lovely character in this film.
At first I watched this film, I was little worried, because I don't like zombies. I really scared of them. fortunately, in this film I don't hate them. because they are so cute. Their appearance was so scary but their acting was so cute. It was just my opinion, so someone think they are scary. anyway, I like them so much. If you have a prejudice of zombies, you will be changed, after watching this movie. In this movies, zombies are not scary. some of them scary, but not at all. some zombies are very gentle and good. 
After I watch this film, I hope that meeting a zombie someday. It will be very special experience to me. Actually, I saw a zombie, just one time last Holloween in the six flags. I saw some zombies, but It was so horrible. Moreover, I coudn't say hello to them. The fact that the zombies are scary is not changed to me. but I think It will be helpful to cange your prejudice of zombies.
This movie was so exciting and thrilling and fun,  I want to give 5 stars out of 5 to this movie. I hope I can watch this movie again.  If you like horror movie or romantic comedy movie, I want to recommend this movie to you. Because this movie has both of 2 genrs, so you will be enjoy watching this. I hope you will love this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment